Life Care Center of Omaha, located in North Omaha, Nebraska, is close to Cunningham Lake Park. Our facility’s central location gives residents and patients easy access to the city. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Omaha Convention and Visitors Bureau provides links to attractions, events, hotels and restaurants in and around the city.
- The Heartland of America Park features a 300-foot water jet and fountain, Lewis and Clark exhibit, memorial sculptures and a walking bridge connecting to the Lewis and Clark Landing.
- Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium features the only exhibit with a lemur walkway, where visitors can walk in the treetops amongst a group of ruffed lemurs.
- Built in 1931, the Joslyn Art Museum is one of the best examples of Art Deco in the United States and features galleries and a 1,000-seat concert hall.
- Housed inside Omaha’s Union Station, The Durham Museum and serves to preserve the history of the western portion of the United States.